Coachmen 2130 QB Remodel

Curbmaster

Loved our Coachment 2130QB a 2008 model purchased new but always hated the dinette area. Finally, after trips through New England and Disney World we'd had enough. I came home and dismantled the dinette which took maybe two hours.

I then took the motorhome to a local RV repair shop and had them relocate some wiring, remove and seal the openings for the table posts. They installed some carpeting and I then purchased and installed a Lazy Boy wall hugger love seat recliner. Life is good! Better use of space and we now have a comfortable chair to sit in and get our feet up at the end of the day.

I also installed a small TV under the cabinet in the sleeping area since the person sleeping on right side of the bed can't see the TV in the main cabin bedcause of the refrigerator.

C Nash

Re: Coachmen 2130 QB Remodel

Sounds good Bill. Post some pictuers of the remodel in the album section here on the forum.

akjimny

Re: Coachmen 2130 QB Remodel

I've been wanting to pull out the hide-a-bed in the front of the motorhome and install a couple of wall hugger recliners. But with all the family camping, I need the extra bed space. Oh well - maybe when it's just the Boss Lady and me, I'll be able to do it. :) :)

Do post up some pictures, Bill. We'd love to see what you've done. Might give me an idea to two. :laugh:

Curbmaster

RE: Coachmen 2130 QB Remodel

Check the "ALBUMS" for the Coachmen 2130QB Remodel. I've put 3 photos there showing how the project turned out. :)