coachmen chaparral

greatadventure

We have been looking at the 340QBS Coachmen Chaparral Fifth Wheel. Does anyone know if you can order Coachmen Wholesale? Also, the Grey tanks are so small and black so large anyone ever upgrade grey or swith hoses? Love the layout w/2 bth rooms, but tanks are too small.
Thanks!

greatadventure

RE: coachmen chaparral Buy wholesale???

greatadventure - 11/17/2007 9:57 AM

We have been looking at the 340QBS Coachmen Chaparral Fifth Wheel. Does anyone know if you can order Coachmen Wholesale? Also, the Grey tanks are so small and black so large anyone ever upgrade grey or swith hoses? Love the layout w/2 bth rooms, but tanks are too small.
Thanks!

G

Re: coachmen chaparral

I would not sweat the gray tanks ,, unless u are drycamping ,,, how much dishes and showers can on take in a week ,, and even so ,, u should be near a dump station ,, now if u have full hook ups ,,, NOT A PROB at all just do as i do ,, dump every night ,, and dump the black tank when it's close to full ,,, bty ,, u did not tell us the sizes of the gray tanks ,,, if u know it... ;) :)

greatadventure

Thanks for the info! Specs say grey 45, black 90. We usually don't do full hookup. Locations are not as good for us. Narrowed it down to the Chaparral. Like the layout best, but considering the Heartland Sundance 2998RB. HL much less expensive as can buy wholesale. Still looking for Coachmen Wholesaler. Not sure if there is one! It has 80 Grey! If anyone knows where to purchase please let me know.
Thanks!

G

If Ken @ Grandview trailer sales was not on vacation ,, he could point u in the right direction for a trailer... but since he be living the good life ,, then keep posting us back :) :) ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Sure did enjoy the vacation, but alias, I got home last night.

Not familiar with the Coachman's floorplans, but I would keep looking.

ARCHER

Welcome back Kenneth. Glad you had a nice trip and had some exciting experiences. ;) :)

greatadventure

Thanks, I see Ken made it back from vacation! Maybe someone knows out there knows if buying Coachmen wholesale is even possible, We'll keep looking! Thanks so much!