COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

cpardee

I HAVE LIVED IN FLORIDA ALL OF MY LIFE. ONE THING THAT I NOTICE IS ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAY HOW FRIENDLY WE ARE IN FLORIDA. I DON'T HEAR IT AS MUCH AS I USE TO BUT MANY PEOPLE HERE ARE GLAD TO SEE THE SNOWBIRDS. SO COME ON DOWN.

ollie1shoe

COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

just returned from 3 months in central florida stops included flagler beach roger gamble state park right on the ocean then we stayed 5 weeks in salt springs national forrest then on to the homassa springs had a wonderful time everywhere went except natures resort i do not recommend it every one wants to know what we are doing in fl. since we live in n.e. alabama but it gets cold here also glenda

ollie1shoe

keygirl

COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

We are almost on our way ! We fell in love
with Florida, from St Augustine to Key West.
Looking forward to being there.

lbrandt

COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

I am not a snowbird, but I am comming to Florida in about two weeks,
I expect it will be kinda hot than. Will be in Jacksonville & St Augustine I might even make it down to Auburndale.
(we have a construction sight in Auburndale)

Larry

Larry & Ann
1995 Dolphin 535S
Master Tow 80HTD W surge brakes
Toads
01 PT Cruiser (Ann's Pet)
00 300M (my Pet)
Chiper the Dog & Carmel the Cat (our Pets)

Kirk

COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

We are fulltimers and we spend a lot of our time as volunteers in the public parks. But Florida has made us very unwelcome, even though we have done this in five states and for six different agencies. The reason, we happen to have a mini schnauser! Florida parks do not make pets welcome. We would love to spend some time there, but like many other fulltimers, we won't leave the pet behind.

Good travelin! ......Kirk
www.1tree.net/adventure

rv wizard

COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

The State of Florida has changed their policy towards pets in the state parks. Not all state parks allow pets in the campgrounds but many do now. You need to have paper work showing they have vaccinations. I think there is a weight limit too. Maybe 75 lbs. Contact the park you may be intrested in and find out if they now accept pets.

Mike & Amy - Fulltimers
Ashley & Candi at school
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Crusier on Spartan M.M. 330 hp. & 6 spd. Allison
#3 & #8 NASCAR

fjohn56

COME ON DOWN TO FLORIDA

Hello Everyone!! I have stayed in Key West for the summer, and had a GREAT time :) Hope to do it again, soon. Make sure that you bring mucho money(or a good credit line:)) 'cuz there' alot you can do to amuse yourself if you want to. YeeHaw!!! John