Conquest Travel Trailer - Good?

Robert Calvert

Hi, y'all
I'm new to RVing.
Just bought a new (2004) 24ft Conquest Sport.
Plan to pull it with a long bed Ford F-150.
Any problems with the Conquest brand I should be ready for?

RV-VOL

Robert,
After about a year of towing make sure you check the seam in front (and Back as well) where the aluminum goes over the roof. We have taken a 2004 and also a 2003 Conquest in the past month and both have leaked from the front seam. I think the problem is they cut the rubber to short and did not allow enough play in it for the weather. All that needs to be done is keep an eye on it and re-seal or return to dealership, if you see anything that does not look right.

Happy Camping

RV-VOL

Robert,
After about a year of towing make sure you check the seam in front (and Back as well) where the aluminum goes over the roof. We have taken a 2004 and also a 2003 Conquest in the past month and both have leaked from the front seam. I think the problem is they cut the rubber to short and did not allow enough play in it for the weather. All that needs to be done is keep an eye on it and re-seal or return to dealership, if you see anything that does not look right.

Happy Camping

C Nash

Rick, some great info but are you just getting that GO VOLS in three times :laugh: and by the way :approve: "WAR EAGLE" :laugh: