Converters

Gambara

Does anyone know what type of converter, whether single stage or multiple stage would be in a 2012 SunnyBrook Harmony 21 travel trailer. I want replace my lead acid battery with a lithium 12V 100 Ah. Thanks

Yealser

Did you find the answer to your question? I would like to know more about how you replaced the lead acid battery with a lithium. I would like to do something similar in my trailer.

LakinZ

I like the MBA power converter because it is more efficient in recharging RV batteries than other products. A three-stage charger only has bulk, absorption, and float modes. On the other hand, a four-stage charger with an equalization mode protects the battery against electrolyte stratification.

Last edited:

wintertired

Hey, thanks! Now a question. Will this converter help me to record a sree with audio too? I have some problems with my truck, and the service is in another state. Video would really help.

davidosmani

I would like to know more about how you replaced the lead acid battery with a lithium. I would like to do something similar in my trailer.

Last edited: