Corpus Christi, TX Dealers

Hello Everyone! Just got in from Iowa for the snow in Corpus Christi! **** stuff is following us. We are thinking of trading up from our 32" Prowler double slide. Any suggestion on what dealers are good in corpus christi or do we need to go out of town?

Tom and Mary or should I say Mary and Tom
The Cat willow and the dog mirth
1999 32" Prowler

Prond Winter Texans

hatesnowging2tx

Hello Tom,
I guess Im the only one who can not sleep. Let me tell you my experience about corpus christi rv dealers from what I know or saw. I have been looking for a new 5wheel
Went to Bishop first because I saw it coming in. No one helped me untell I went inside and then I just felt blew off. We just left.
Went to ccrv because the guys were next to at Colonia Del Ray said they were great in service, he did not know about the sales end I guess. I hate to mention names but they have an older guy there who just wanted to tell me what a good manager he was. I never saw anything there that fit my budget and size (20k-30k 34-36") I did love the cedar creek product line. Ooooohh! and that escalade is very nice. I just felt this guy was an old used car sales person. I will not go back to that place even though the parts cashier was great, she gave me a catalog and was just really really nice. I just feel that this guy cannot really be trusted. I do not want to devote my email to bashing but at least at the other places they let you look without insulting the people who actually use the products. I will just say we have stoped looking this week because I do not want to run into more people like that.
We also went to Colonia Del Ray (they have an rv park and a dealer by the same name) We looking around or about 20 min. The sales person came out was very nice but asked if we could look by ourselves and he let us. They really did not have much as far as I could see.

Well I went off on a mini-rant
go to sleep

Mark, Wendy, and popo

"we plead the fifth"
2001 Dutchman Fifth
2004 F250 V10 haha gas is cheaper now!

Sounds like its a good idea to go out of town!

Tom and Mary or should I say Mary and Tom
The Cat willow and the dog mirth
1999 32" Prowler

Prond Winter Texans :dead: :angry:

I know what you mean Mark. I have been shopping around for awhile and found most dealers do not care. I pretty sure we met the same person at ccrv. I had been dealing with a younger guy there who was pretty smart I guess, did not really leave a huge impression. The last time I went in I met the other person you are talking about and WOW! all he could do was try to make me feel small. Not really a sales tactic I wanted used on me. So I will not be going back even though I get crap in the mail like every week. I am not looking for another year or so anyway. I retire in 3 years.

Joe Gomez