CUMMINS ISB

magman

I have a 2004 class A with a 300 HP Cummins ISB series engine. I am trying to find ANY aftermarket items that will enhance my engine performance. Can anyone assist me with this?

G

RE: CUMMINS ISB

First off ,, welcome to the forums ,, and yes there are a bunch of aftermarket stuff for the Cummins ,, but it does cost ,, most of the mods are on the engine them selves ,, via injectors ,, turbo,, and exhaust ,, plus puter up grades ,,
I have the older cummins and have done all the mods to it ,, it still get around 11mpg (somtimes) ,, but u don't want to be behind me on a hill ,,, the black smoke just rolls outta the exhaust ,,, :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: ;)
But i would ck online ,, there are alot of after market stuff out the ,, jsut look around ,, i did all the mods myself (being a former cummins employee) also got the mods from them ,, but if i didn't do the work myself ,, it could have cost labor and all ,, in the neighborhood of around $15,000 ,, so if u want a really well powerfull coach ,, spend the money ,, u'll be glad u did ,, but JMO :) :) :approve: :approve:

TexasClodhopper

Re: CUMMINS ISB

" ... so if u want a really well powerfull coach ,, spend the money ,, u'll be glad u did ,, but JMO ... "

Rod's exactly right, but ...

But you'll never be able to justify that much money versus the cost of fuel saved. He's saying it might be worth it since you asked about increased "performance."