DALLAS TO AMARILLO

elkhartjim

Re: DALLAS TO AMARILLO

Best I can remember th steak and trimmings was $69.00. And Hollis, this ain't no whimpy little 42 oz steak. Its 72oz and congrats to Darlins honey for eating all of it along with salad, baked potatoe, bread and I believe beans. Its free ifin you eat all of it andtrimings.

H2H1

now Jim I know ya'll say everything is big in Texas, but 72 oz. now 1/2 the size of my state, byw my 42 oz IS NOT WHIMPY. I know for a fact I can not eat that much. now if Darling can eat one of those plus all the trimming, she got to be one heck woman in my book. I could feed my hold familyoff that. I can bet that I WILL NOT be getting one those. By the way just where in Texas is the place? :laugh: :approve: :approve:

DARLING

Hollis
NOT ME. I did not eat the steak. My Honey did. I just sat there, watched, ate a salad & tea.
When we were there, they also had a small shrimp cocktail(4 shrimp).
The Big Tex Steakhouse is in Ammarillo.
Darlin :cool:

H2H1

SORRY Darling. I miss read the post. I hope your honey was ok after that meal. I still like my 42 oz steak. Well we are passing thru Amarillo in May, but may not stop got to get to Flafstaff.

DARLING

His belly looked like Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke from the eggs for 2 days. Till it all passed away.
BUT he said it was sooooo worth it. Would he do it again :question: I DO NOT think so. But then maybe.
Darlin :cool: