Damaged Roof Vent

H2H1

Re: Damaged Roof Vent

OH BOY Ken that going to inflate DL head :laugh: you know how much he loves his Dodge. :bleh: :bleh: and got 348,000 mile with 14 mpg DL may just want to trade. DL you know I am JK. but it does sound tempting :laugh:

G

hey hollis ,, u ready to take off yet ,, i bet u are ,, i know i am ,, u want to trade places ,, i'll take u'r retired job ,, if u take mine ,, sound like a deal???? Come on ,, u know u want to work a few more thousand yrs ,,, :eek: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown: :blush:

Grandview Trailer Sa

DL
Your head will explode with with one. Just had ANOTHER Dodge here. 477,000 miles. First transmission made it to 400,000. Second trans. was not right and he just had 3rd installed. He said that one is shifting correct.

Still the record in recent memory is a 2005 Chev. here that had 498,000. That was a year and a half ago. Who knows what is one it now. That guy had no trans. problems.

G

thanks ,, Ken ,, now nobody will sleep after DL gets thru ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DL Rupper

Hey Kenneth, thanks for the Dodge info :approve: I just got over the equilibrium problem and now I have stomach flu. Maybe next year I'll get to the vent.

Hope my Dodge keeps on going. It will be paid for in 7 mos so I'll be able to afford more diesel fumes, oops I mean fuel.

H2H1

DL get well soon we miss your 2 cents which is very valuable to us newbie :laugh: has Ken been boosting your ego about the dodges he has seeing lately? :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

DL Rupper

Thanks Hollis, for the kind words. I told my lil honey it wasn't time yet to give me the gun. I still have a few miles left. Enjoy your outing.

Yes Kenneth has been doing a good job keeping me focused on Dodge CTD's. I'll be out here for another 20 years if my Dodge Cummins makes 300,000 + miles.

DL Rupper

Hey, the weathers nice and I finally got around to replacing the vent lid in the bathroom and the vent lid to the Vent Fan-tastic. The bathroom vent lid was a piece of cake after the plastic casing was removed. Thanks for the info.

Kudos for the Vent Fan-tastic folks. They sent a new vent lid free. Throughout the years they have provided free parts to keep the Vent Fan-tastic running. When I replaced my rubber roof, I had a new Vent Fan-tastic installed and would always buy their product based on their great customer relations. Besides it's a great Vent/Fan.

elkhartjim

Its been so long I had forgotten about the vent....then of course I can't remember if I had my prunes this morning. I'll know tomorrow heh heh heh.