Dealers in AZ

njlawrence

Anybody know a good, reputable dealer in Arizona? I am looking to buy a lightweight TT. Any info much appreciated. :laugh:

hertig

Dealers in AZ

I got mine at Beaudry, in Tucson. Are they good and reputable? Good question. They are big. They are not overbearing during the sale and don't tell as many or as big lies as some. They will usually come down to a reasonable price, although you may need to catch them with 'advertising money' to get the best deal. Unlike the place across the street from them, they don't tell you that their pricers are a better authority on the value of an RV than the 'Blue' book.

My unit went back with a few minor problems. The service advisor wrote the problems in such a way as to insure they would be covered under warrenty, although he did make a half-hearted attempt to tell me the roof warrenty was much shorter than the rest of the trailer warrenty. When the 'minor roof leak' turned out to be the roof had not been sealed at the factory, they did get the entire roof replaced without any nudging from me. It did take several months and how much of that was due to them and how much due to the manufacturer, I can't say. Their work seems good, although it appears the antenna got 'glued' in the down position.

I'm reasonably satisfied with them, particularly compared to some of the places I hear about on here, and would go back to them for another RV. Of course, I would shop other places too.

Be aware that lightweight trailers get that way by using light (usually flimsy) materials. This does not necessarily mean they are junk, but even the good ones need to be treated gently.

AVTraveler

Dealers in AZ

I purchased my 2003 Snowbird by NuWa 5th wheel) from "Beaudry RV" in Tucson, AZ. I understand they also have another store in Mesa, AZ.
I regard them as a fair and knowledgable RV dealer. I received a good discount from the suggested retail price and they followed through on each phase of the special order. They even went so far as to allow me to take delivery of my unit at their San Marcos, CA location so I wouldn't have so far to travel to pick it up, plus I received excellent service from them. They provided
all the extras which came with the unit (some do not do this) and
they had a specially trained employee which gave us an excellent "walk-thru". We were made familiar with all items on the rig so that we could properly use them. They rate quite high on my list.

hertig

Dealers in AZ

I got about 33% off, but it was a 'last year's model, and it took walking out when they wouldn't come down any more, then calling them up a month later. Also, make sure you only deal on 'out the door' price, or you'll pay them $80 to make a lot of typographical errors on the paperwork... And finally, watch out for the after sales office, where they push the extended warrenty and the finish package. These should be available for at least 50% off.