Dealerships in Indy Area

rookierv

I am relatively new to the RV world and am looking at getting a Travel trailer or 5th wheel. What dealerships, in the Indianapolis, Indiana area, can I go to and feel welcome? What dealerships should I not visit? Help please.

turnipbwc

Dealerships in Indy Area

I have nothing against Travel Trailers but there has been 4 that has flipped over here in the Ohio Valley on Interstate 70 in the last year. I would recommend a fifth wheel. I have a Class B Roadtrek and someday going to a fifth wheel. My brother-in-law had a fifth wheel and it towed great and he loved it. Just make sure you have a big enough truck to pull it.
turnip42

ARCHER

Dealerships in Indy Area

Hello Rookierv,
Welcome to the forum.
I would check at Stout's RV or Mark's RV. I have been to both for service work and have found both pretty good. I've not delt with the sales staff so not sure about them, but probably just about like all the rest. Both of these dealerships have a big inventory of new and used. I would agree with Turnip regarding getting a 5th wheel vs travel trailer. My preference would be a Class A or Class C and pull a TOAD behind.
Enjoy and good luck.... ;) :blush: :cool: :laugh: :)