Denver Here I Come

ARCHER

Well, my good doctors here in Florida have decided that I should go to Denver and be treated by the experts for that darn bug I have (MAC). I have been referred to the lady Doctor that treated a guy that had TB Strain that was flying all over the world (someof you may remember that). We have talked to them on the telephone and it will take at least two months to get an appointment, but that's ok, not leaving Florida until March late anyway. They say I'll be there about a week or so for test, etc., and to set up plan to treat the bug.
The dr's here are installing a "shunt" sorry about the spellin so that the vial type med they are starting me on can easily be injected.
We will probably just take the highway (no camping this trip) to get there and see a few sites while on the way. Might fly if seems to be cheaper.
Anyway, if they decide to do any kind of transplant, like either neck up or neck down, I just want all to know, that I am not gonna start over on postings.
I'm so tired of all this. Maybe I can be frozen and then thawed out after they figure out how to fix it. ;)

H2H1

RE: Denver Here I Come

MIKE our prayers are withyou and with your family. Keep us posted on your treatments. stay strong and may God Bless you on your recovery.

brodavid

Re: Denver Here I Come

Good Luck and All Of God's Blessings and Prayers be with you. Will keep you in our prayers always,
Love to you and yours
brodavid and family

TexasClodhopper

You seem to be saying you're gonna fall off the edge or something. They have computers in Denver, too! We're expecting you to keep us informed on how it all is going. You've got a spot here to maintain.

Your odometer is ticking towards the 2000 mark. I'm watching you!

DL Rupper

Hey Archer, stay away from the Red Tide. It seems to have aggravated my wife's cough big time when we were over at Titusville waiting to watch the Shuttle Launch. Hope everything goes well in Denver when you go. Try not to get too stressed. It will just run you down. Try some liquid vitamin Complex B. It helps with the stress. Wally World sells it for $5.95 a bottle (Spring Valley). Take care and God Bless. :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey Mike,
Thoughts and prayers are with you from Virginia. Stay in touch and let us know how things go. Keep warm in FL. until you travel.

Your friends at Grandview

G

Hey Mike ,, u better get well soon ,, my families prayers are with u and the wife ,, SO GET BETTER ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shadow

Hi Mike, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. And you still have your PC so keep us posted.

C Nash

Mike keep the spirit up and a trip to Denver can just be another venture in lifes journey. I know you have a great wife Linda with you and lots of prayers will be along also. Prayers do help. I know that is what pulled the 16 year old grand daughter through when the drs didn't give any hope and didn't know what was wrong. When will you be leaving and please keep us posted?

*scooter*

Mike, like the rest of your family here, our thoughts and prayers go with you and your family. Please stay in touch as you can see we are all in this with you. :) :)

Steve Bernard

RE: Denver Here I Come

Hi Mike,

There's an old Irish saying which I would like to impart to you:

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rains fall soft upon your fields,
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

With love, hope and prayers from all of us,

Steve Bernard