Destin Fl.

H2H1

Ok here we go on another trip in the morning. We thought we would just ride down for a few days.My son and daughter and grand kids are coming. I think this great way for a small family reunion and since I am paying for everythingexcept for their gas to get there they we come. My son is coming from Charleston SC which is about 600 miles away and haven't seem him and the kids for about 11/2 years so looking forward to seeing them.

elkhartjim

Re: Destin Fl.

Hey Hollis...my wife's kids (my 2nd marriage) are in Destin. Staying in some 3 story mansion on the beach owned by one sons in-laws. Dang my oil well gotta come in soon. Pray for no armidillos for all of us.

G

well ,, Hollis have good trip ,, and spend as much time as u can with the family,, cause u never now what tomorow will bring :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :)

H2H1

OK we are home, boy was it HOT HOT HOT there. As a matter of fact it was so hot we came home early and we decided we would only go down in early spring or late fall when it is cooler. But over all it was a good trip. my son look good and the grand kids was great. My son and his friend Nicole took the kids jet skiing and had a blast. I am thanks full for my family, God has fully blessed me so well and I am thankful. that said I'm looking at some parks for our next trip out in late Sept./Oct .

dang I love God, Country, and Camping

G

Glad u had a good trip Hollis ,, but it ain't hot ,, it just comfortable ,, now 125 is hot ,, but i'll take th3 upper 90's any day ,, i have to get a jacket when it's 65 outside :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve:

H2H1

Rod I guess my old skin can't take it anymore. In my younger days I could work all day the heat in the upper 90's but not now. HOWEVER, I am thinking of coming up to the Blue Ridge Mountains in the fall for a few days, but as of now I don't know what section. I will say if I am in your area I will look you up.

elkhartjim

Glad your home safe Hollis. We were in San Antonio for a few days and it was 99 both days. Rod thought that was a cold front. Thought about you driving from San Antonio west...wind blew steady at 25 mph...cross wind. Wow, was that fun? I'm blessed also. Have three wonderful children and my 35 year old daughter found a lump in her breast recently. We were blessed...stage 1. She's had chemo and is schedule for double mastectomy June 24th. Prayers are always appreciated.

H2H1

Jim I am sorry to hear about your daughter. I am also glad that she found it in the early stage, and I hope her surgery goes well. I and am sure a lot of us on this forum will be praying for a quick recovery and complete cure. I know that she has great and loving parents who care about her and your other kids and grad kids. bUT, be sure on the 24 of June I will be praying and thinking about the Jim and Tommie Ruth during the surgery. God Bless Ya'll

DL Rupper

Jim, we are sorry to hear about your daughter's cancer, however, we are glad they found it in the early stage. Our prayers go out to her and we are hoping the surgery goes well.

DL and Marilyn

G

hey jim ,, i know that 80 degrees is a cold front ;) :laugh: ,, but on the serious side ,, the family and i are praying also ,, like other's said ,, good that she caught it early ,, she will be fine ,, today that kinda surgery is a walk in the park :approve: :approve: :approve:

elkhartjim

Thanks friends!!!!!!!!! Its amazing that most of us have never met, however, you have become very special friends. God bless all of you.