diesel fumes

G

RE: diesel fumes

WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:
so now i need to take the hose off the rv that goes into the garage :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bleh: :dead:

C Nash

Re: diesel fumes

Rod, know what DL will say "If you gotta go that's they way to go" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

Yea ,, i know ,, but in someways i think i mayhave hurt his feelings ,, he's not picking on me like he used to ,,, i wish i could figure out what i said or did ,, i don't like anyone mad at me ,, unless they have a reason and if it's me then i appologize i'm not the type that hold a grudge toward anyone ,,, ..
and yes Nash if u'r gonna go GO with diesel ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
wait a second didn't i see that in a comercial ,, if ur gonna go then use charmin ,,, that was bad ,,, sorry ,,, but :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :eek: :evil: :clown: :8ball:
Hey,, by the way :laugh: how goes the virus :question: :question: :dead:

I did ,, the "by the way" thing for Tex until he get's the hang of it :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :eek:

C Nash

Rod, DL don't get mad and if he does he just goes and cranks the Cummings (HE HE I know it don't have a G but do it to bug DL) and sits at the tailpipe and then he is ok for awhile :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

I hope u'r right ,, he used to pick on me like a poor step child :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
U wanna adopt me Nash ,, i'm really good at scewing things up :laugh: :laugh: