Diesel Smell

G

Boy ,, do i miss DL's diesel smoke smell ,, i bought one of those high defintion monitors for the puter ,, u know the ones where u can see and smell the action ,, but as of now all i smell is the newness of the monitor,, heck i went out tonight and fired up the MH and took a good long wiff at the smoke ,, but it's not the same :disapprove:
I just hope DL is not mad at me or anyothers on here ,, i know family comes first ,, but i kinda feel that i made him kinda mad ,, i hope not but that's the way i feel,, sorry to anyone that i have posted to ,,, i hope that no offense was taken by anyone ,,, i'm just kinda fun living guy ,, and if i offended ANYBODY one here ,, i'm sorry :disapprove: :(
I live life one day at a time ,, and hope others will do the same ,,,
Ok,, that's a burden off my back ,,,, who can i kid next,, hmmmmmmmmmm Tex seems to be in my sights ,,, or is it Nash ,, wait a second i think brodavid is next ,,,, JK ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :8ball: :laugh: ,,

DL Rupper

Re: Diesel Smell

Hey 730, I don't get mad. Well sometimes. :evil: However, not this time. No offense taken, I just haven't had full access to a computer where I'm at, so I don't get to enlighten y'all with my wit, charm an knowledge as often. ;)

G

Well ,, now i feel a WHOLE lot better ,, i love life and want to live it till the end ,, and bty if anyone likes Kenny Chestney ,, i feel that his song "don't blink" kinda has a theme to it ,,, u'r 8 years old and u take a nap,, then u wake up and u'r 30 ,,, HMMMMMMMMMMMM ,, i guess that's life .... Bty ,, i would love to be in KC"s shoes ,, 3 beach houses in the carribean ,, now that's life ,, living on the beach and in the warm climate...
Ok who can i pick on next ,,, boy the winter months are boring :disapprove: :eek: ;) :laugh: :clown:

G

ok i found the next victim ,, it's u brodavid ,,, but i can't think of anything to riff u about right now so i''l just say this :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)
I'll think of something the next few days .. just kidding around and trying to take up the winter storage bordum ,, u know :question: :question: :clown: :laugh: :(
Bty ,, as for the winter blues ,, i myself am going to bed earlyer than i do in the summer,, but that is another post ,,, Bty i think it be bedtime for me ,, i hate the short winter months,, and the cold NOT FOR ME ,, sorry ,, had to do that...
Now ,, do i sleep in the rv tonight or in the farm house :question: :question: :question: ;) :eek:
What a desicion ,, i guess what ever is close and has a bed ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: