disconnect the gas line to the fridge

lui

I am going to replace my very old fridge with an elect only. I need to dissconnect the gas line first. Any one any ideas.
Magic chef sell a great fridge for justover 350 bucks and it fits just right. 10 cubic. great price since they wanted 600 just to replace my old cooling system.
Thanks in advance
Lui :)

Triple E

Re: disconnect the gas line to the fridge

Sorry I am of no help here, but, I would like to know why all electric and no more gas and electric? :question:

:8ball:

RV Trax

RE: disconnect the gas line to the fridge

A 3/8" brass male flair plug fitting with teflon sealant paste installed into the female nut and copper line removed from the refrigerator gas valve will be the best fix. Be sure to test for leaks with a soapy solution.

G

RE: disconnect the gas line to the fridge

Hey Ron ,, better read that post agian ,, the OP does not want the gas line anymore ,, and BTW ,, i do hope u are paying for advertising ,, i know it is not on the forums ,, but u have a link to u'r web sight ,, i also repair rv's ,, but u don;t see link to my sight anywhere ,,, be a nice person ,, and pay for adds ,, or take the sight off u'r reg ,,

H2H1

hey Rod does that means KEN needs to change his profile also? He also has a link to his business. Just want to be fair to all. :laugh: :laugh:

G

NO hollis ,, ken pays for advetising