Distributor/Leads

Aceventura

Continuing the saga of my Tiogas misfire,after removing and cleaning the carb i would now like to check the leads from dizzy to plugs are fitted in the correct firing order,6 cylinders ok, but she has 8 cylinders, does anyone have the numbering system to check,im led to believe its a chrysler due to some spares i found in one of the compartments.

The joys of buying a classic i suppose but i wont be beat lol........ ;)

H2H1

Re: Distributor/Leads

well if that doesn't then he may need to put it in a shop and let some one else work on it

G

hey nash i like that sight ,, better than all data ,, and in motion also :eek: :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool:
BTW same firing order as a BowTie motor ,, but i knew that ;)

C Nash

Well Rod I knew it also but didn't want DL knowing that Dodge used the same firing order as a BowTie :eek: :laugh: ;)

G

yea but wait till he reads this post ,, he will be scratching his head trying to figure out ,, where the damn distributor is ,, and of course ,, he will tell us about the bowtie ,, just wait and see ,, and he thought that black smoke was from the diesel ,,, he has got it timed wrong ,, and that black smoke is raw fuel ,, no wonder he get's a head rush when he smells it ,, :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :clown: :clown: :clown:

C Nash

Well don't guess we will worry about DL. Being x military he will think that the firing order is where the men stand in line to shoot their guns :laugh: :eek: ;)

G

nash i think DL's computer does not show stuff this far down in the forums ,, he has been on ,, and posted ,, but not yet in this area ,, whatta u think ???? :laugh: ;)

C Nash

He's still trying to figure out where he was supposed to be in the firing order. :eek: :laugh: :laugh: ;)