DO YOU OWN A PLEASUREWAY MODEL CAMPER/VAN ???

Old Forum Post

[Joe] Hi Dave--I just saw your inquiry and thought i would let you know what i know. I just bought a new Pleasureway Excel with rear dining. I checked out many camper vans as that was what I wanted and i felt the Pleasureway was a very good quality van. the company was great to deal with as i had many changes made. I have not yet picked it up yet as when I went up last Fri. to pick it up they had set it up for a regular microwave and i wanted the convection microwave.The dealer contacted the company and they are sending the materials to fix it as i wanted.I personally feel that if a camper van is what you want, then a Pleasureway can&#039t be beat. Joe Morey

Old Forum Post

[Dave] Joe, Many thanks for the info. Im real interested to know how you like it when you get it. , and how easy it is to work the utilities and figure everything out. Would like to know your gas mileage, how the ride is, if the engine has enough power, etc... please stay in touch. Thanks, Dave. My email is : DaveinIllinois@webtv.net

Old Forum Post

[Joe] Dave--i received my van about a week ago. The dealer changed the interior to fit my micr/conv. oven. We received the van too late for our spring break, so we haven&#039t been anywhere with it yet. As far as everything working easy, I haven&#039t found any problems so far. Pleasureway was really great and understanding to help with any assistance needed. I didn&#039t get the generator with my van, but I had it generator ready and just installed my own generator this week. The company sent excellent instructions on how to install it and it went real smooth. I also didn&#039t get the
tv and vcp with the van but had it set up for them. I bought a
Sansui vcp that fits in the cabinet just perfect for less than half of the installed one. The tv is difficult because of the limited space that it fits in. I bought a Sansui 13 inch AC/DC but the height was just a little too large for the opening so I had to return it. I bought the same tv (Audiovox)that comes with the van on the internet for less than what it costs from Pleasureway. I also had a 2000 watt inverter installed and I really like that feature. I had some friends come and see the van and they were really impressed. They have a 5th wheel and could not get over the ammenities the van has as standard features. They might be looking to buy one. Will try to keep you posted as to the mileage when I can give a better opinion. Write if you have any more questions. Joe