Does anyone have the 2007 RV.org CDs?

Gellins

My husband and I purchased the 2006 RV.org consumer report CDs and after much research we decided on a King of the Road. Long story, but we just found out the company is gong out of business. We called the headquarters and got a list of dealers that still had inventory and found one that has the exact model that we wanted, but it is a 2007 so we don't know the ratings on it. It is a long way away, (from Georgia to Iowa), but if it rates as good as their previous products, we would be willing to drive the distance.
What I need is someone who has the CDs and would be willing to check the ratings for me, because we need to know ASAP and don't have time to order a new set of CDs.
The model number is 40RLQS and it is a 2007 Royal Villa.
I appreciate any help you can give me.
Thanks,
Eydie

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: Does anyone have the 2007 RV.org CDs?

King of the Road has always been a good trailer. I am sorry to hear they are going out, but my bet is if the 2006 got a good rating in your CD, the 2007 will also.

hertig

Only question is, if there is a problem, how will you get warranty service and parts?

DL Rupper

Sounds shaky for warranty work unless someone buys them out and takes over their responsiblities for repair work.

Screenplayer123

Hi Gellins...I am recently new to this forum and I went to Consumer Reports web site and can't find the 2007 RV consumer report ...can you help me out or anyone else please...Thanks in advance.

Shorty

Screenplayer123
What Gellins is talking about is the RV Consumer Group CD which is available at http://www.rv.org
I just ordered mine for MH and should have it by Fri...in time for shopping this weekend :laugh:

Shorty

Screenplayer123

Shorty...Hi... Got another question for you or anyone else that can answer the question? if the R-Vision Trail Cruiser is not listed what might that mean? They only go to 2005, of what is listed? Sounds like a different model also.

Shorty

The copy I have is for Motor Homes and doesn't have trailers in it...Maybe send an email to them and ask them
Shorty