Dometic Freezer

C Nash

Re: Dometic Freezer

Bill, don't worry about the spelling. I've got the record here for bad spelling. :) That's the great thing about this forum. you will not get flamed for spelling like on other boards that seem to have english professor that proof read all post. :laugh: :laugh:

G

yea Nash i know what u mean ,, someone keeps moving all the keys on my keyboard ,, i type and all is fine ,, the next time i type ,, all the keys are in the wrong places ,,, just remember ,, the backspace key is u'r friend ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill raebe

Thanks for the comfort zone,,,,,,,The frig. was on ac when it went out ,,,the day before it stopped: it started getting warmer,,,,, but it could be i was getting tooooooo much ice for happy hour,,,,the next day i took took the outside cover off the rv and all pipes where cold,,,,,,,so i put it on gas,,,,i heard the gas flame working but no heat on the plumbing, so i called the local rep,,,,he is good but really busy with all dropping in the desert for the winter,,,,,ha came by today and checked the temp,,,i also turned off the switch on the lower part of the freezer for eleminting options for frost free!
Sill puzzzzled
Bill

G

This still has me puzzled ,, but i am still waiting an email back from Dometic ,, so i'll let u know ,, bty have u posted this on another forum??? just asking cause i thought i seen this prob before ,, i maybe going blind and geting my days mixed up ,, but u know how it goes when u get old ,, since 2 days ago was my birthday ,, i feel even older than that ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill raebe

Thanks again for the mail,,no I haven't posted this on any other site,,,,,hopping we all including Dometic can come up with an answear,,,,,or I'll push my tech. to have Dometic send out another set of plumbing,,,,,,,still waiting
Bill

G

Just to keep u up to date ,, i have not yet received anything back From Dometic
but it is the weekend and all ,, maybe i'll get a response tomorrow.. :approve:

Bty Tex ,, i can only count on my fingers ,,, my toes want the sand a heat ,, so they don't come out in the winter :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rvguy08

I know this thread took place some time ago, but can anyone share the outcome? I've been reading along, and trying to blindly diagnose the problem.

Thanks
Jim