DOMETIC REF

ARCHER

I am in COCOA BEACHFL for next three months.
The refrigerator is working but will not show as using AC power. I think it is using battery, but lights show it is using gas (it's set on automatic for selection of power source).
Any ideas as to what might be the problem or if you know of anyone in COCOA BEACH FLORIDA that I can contact to repair?
I'm going to try and contact DOMETIC for help but maybe someone out there can help.
tks
Still enjoying not being in the cold of Indiana. :cool:

Gary B

DOMETIC REF

Hi Archer, glad to here you made it to Fl., if the lights say its on gas then it more then likely is, check your 110 VAC plug in at the rear of the refer to see if you have 110 there, if not check your GFIC circuit breaker in the bathroom it may have tripped and most if not all referes are on the same circuit, so are you outside plug-ins. If thats not the problem them its more then likely the circuit board / controller located on the back of the refer. Good luck :) :cool:

ARCHER

DOMETIC REF

Gary,
tks for the info. I think it is the circuit board (ugh!). Gas is not running and the lines are fine.
Love it here in the sunshine state...better than all that snow.
tks again

Gary B

DOMETIC REF

Good to hear your having a good time, if its the CB check out Dinosaur electronics, they build and excellent CB that is warranted for 3 years. www.dinosaurelectronics.com
Hoping we can leave sometime toward the end of the month. :) :cool: :approve: