dutchmen express - radio - please help

ducky19

Does anyone have a 2005 or 2006 Dutchmen Express 23A or other size RV? If so, what radio came in it? Brand? Remote? Weatherband? CD? Cassette? Mine was stolen and noone can seem to figure out what radio goes in this model. Please help!

s.harrington

There are several brands out there. It may be an AudioVox or a Linear Series. Call the manufacturer with the model# and Ser.# and they can tell you what was in it. It should be in the papers that came with the coach when it was new also.

ducky19

I did contact the manufacturer, but the Sony that originally came in the 2005 Dutchmen Express is no longer available. They sent me a Jensen radio with all the same features (CD/Cassette/AM/FM/remote/Weatherband) but it is for a Ford installation and mine is a GM chassis. The local radio shop says no bracket is available to fit it into my GM model and that something would have to be custom made. Any other suggestions? I'm about at wits end. It shouldn't be this difficult, should it?

ducky19

Thanks for your suggestion s.harrington. I finally got it worked out so this topic can be closed.