Education

Bladebringer

Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?

nemisis

I believe that public education will play a large role as before, but gradually private education and self-study will crowd out these areas.

Bladebringer

Thanks for the response. I am writing a small study now and I am interested in the state of learning at the moment and in the future. Also an important issue that worries me very much is the question of choosing a university after college. Friends, the eternal question that young people face - the question of where to go after graduating from a college or whether after receiving one diploma, go to a second education. I decided to go after college to study at a medical university. I was born and raised in India, there is a college in the same place. When there was an acute question about where to go for specialization, I found the site the site As a result, I entered Kharkov National Medical University and became a doctor. It was an invaluable experience, which is why studying in the university is important.

Last edited: