Education

Bladebringer

Friends, how do you think public education is successful for human development? Is it better to engage in self-education? and if so, how best to organize it?

nemisis

I believe that public education will play a large role as before, but gradually private education and self-study will crowd out these areas.

Bladebringer

Thanks for the response. I am writing a small study now and I am interested in the state of learning at the moment and in the future. Also an important issue that worries me very much is the question of choosing a university after college. Friends, the eternal question that young people face - the question of where to go after graduating from a college or whether after receiving one diploma, go to a second education. I decided to go after college to study at a medical university. I was born and raised in India, there is a college in the same place. When there was an acute question about where to go for specialization, I found the site the site As a result, I entered Kharkov National Medical University and became a doctor. It was an invaluable experience, which is why studying in the university is important.

Last edited:

Nraydina

Self-education matters when a person is motivated to do it, and if there is an opportunity to do nothing, then this will end. But gradually, public education will lose its significance. For example, we were asked in college to work on polysyndeton, but in the end, I studied this question on the Internet. Thus, without college, I would not even think about polysyndeton.

Tom Cooper

In fact, public education as an aspect is very valuable in society, so it’s worthwhile to deal with it, but if you do not want to cram, but to understand, then the key to this is self-education. Need to combine