Essay

Bladebringer

Friends, at the university gave the task to write an essay about Elon Musk and his contribution to alternative types of energy. Please help me with ideas.

nemisis

Yes, if you have the time and desire, be sure to read. I recently listened to an audio version of his biography. I liked it very much. If you need help writing an essay, I can advise an online resource that does this https://paperleaf.ca/research-paper/ Recently, I myself turned to them for help. We made a very high-quality essay, literate and actually filled. I advise.

Last edited:

Ench

Have you thought about buying a finished essay? I think that's a good idea. You will save time and nerves. To choose the most suitable service for writing an essay, I recommend using such services - https://paidpaper.net. Here you can find very detailed reviews of essay writing services. With advantages and disadvantages. Also on the site there are ratings, with which it is convenient to compare different services.

Last edited:

Bladebringer

Guys, after I wrote an essay, I need to make a presentation on the topic in order to present everything as beautifully and as accessible as possible.

nemisis

Guys, after I wrote an essay, I need to make a presentation on the topic in order to present everything as beautifully and as accessible as possible.
This is correct, powerpoint-presentation will give your performance clarity, it will be interesting to listen. How many slides do you need to prepare? For the presentation is very important. In the presentation of the powerpoint should not be anything extra, I think Everything should be concise. Photos or pictures should be appropriate, phrases are not large, in the form of conclusions or abstracts. If you need help with powerpoint presentations, you can see the information on Edusson. These guys will help you with ideas on the presentation, and share tips on design.

Last edited:

Jenall

This is correct, powerpoint-presentation will give your performance clarity, it will be interesting to listen. How many slides do you need to prepare? For the presentation is very important. In the presentation of the powerpoint should not be anything extra, I think Everything should be concise. Photos or pictures should be appropriate, phrases are not large, in the form of conclusions or abstracts. If you need help with powerpoint presentations, you can see the information on Edusson. These guys will help you with ideas on the presentation, and share tips on design.
Useful , ty !