Every thing is beautiful!

Kirk

It must be a really perfect world out there just now. No fulltimer is haveing any problems!

raskal

RE: Every thing is beautiful!

Full timers are out enjoying the weather and know the glitches thay have will wait for another day! :) :) :cool:

elkhartjim

Re: Every thing is beautiful!

Good morning Bro Dave and Ms Jackie. If I may, I would like to send via PM a link to my blog. I think you would appreciate it and particuliarly yesterdays "event" in our yard.

DL Rupper

Hey Kirk, everything is great. Oh dang, I forgot I'm not out there fulltiming anymore. :( Well we'll be "out and about" in about 3 weeks. :)

utmtman

We are on the mountain fishing and camping. No problems to report since the last group of repairs

H2H1

Well Lee what mountain and lake/river are you staying and fishing?
:laugh:

honorman

RE: Every thing is beautiful!

Hi Kirk

Ed Here from Heber Springs Ar.

Hows it going for you today, I have a problem, even if I am not full time, does it count.?

I found a broken spring on my class A yesterday, just when I was going to use it after 2.5 years , it is a 97 HR with 2 springs on each jack. ( I know if you don't use it things happen )

I will need to order one or two, I can fix it, I can fix most things, except inside motors and transmissions.

You know when I emailed you a while back, and you said you think Workampers News is in Heber,

Yes it is, I have known the Robus's since they moved to Heber in about 1970. They had it in a brick house down by the Little Red River ( trout ) with a nice two story home for them on several acres,

I know they sold out.

and it is now in a remodeled house my older brother owned. in town.

When are you coming up here to manage the Corp of Eng. Lake or River campgrounds, it is very nice here, ?

Keep writting and I will keep reading your posts, I learn a lot from you and the other RV's ;)

I know you are smart because you and I both used to be Electronic Techs.

Regards Ed