Everything is ok

H2H1

I for one am glad that everyone is not having any problems anymore. I know this because no one is posting any problems or asking for help or advise. So everyone enjoy camping and if you do have a problem please post.

HAPPY CAMPING

H2H1

hell don't we all. my advise on that is get a job! so did you forget to ask about the Saturn engine? And how are the axle coming along?

C Nash

To busy working on the MH and Toad to post. Got the Saturn Vue fixed and the slide/window topper off the MH. Still hunting the leak and need to get the Tracker fixed. Like it as a toad better than the Vue. Terrible having to camp in your yard but cant afford to have the repairs done on the road.

H2H1

I under stand, I wished I could some of those things you are doing. I also need a new topper on one of my slide outs. If I was need Ken he would be doing it. I could , but I need to remove one of the side brackets that holds up the awning, and I think that is more than I can handle. Good luck Nash

akjimny

I just need for the snow to melt (it snowed again today) and the back yard to dry out enough for me to get out to the motorhome without packing in a ton or mud. I am definitely going camping/fishing this summer, for sure! Didn't get a chance to do any camping last summer due to working on the new/old sticks-and-bricks.

My invitation stands - Anyone coming up to Alaska, give me a call or post something here in the forum and we'll meet for coffee at the least and maybe go camping with you if the Boss Lady doesn't have too many doctor appointments.:)

H2H1

Thanks Jim for the open invitation, BTW how is the "boss lady" doing these days? I know the gang here is wishing her well. take care and we may take you up on the coffee.

akjimny

You're welcome, Hollis. Boss Lady isn't doing too great. She has been needing a two-unit transfusion every week. Docs can't figure out where the blood is going - no obvious bleeds anywhere. Doc did a bone marrow biopsy last week and we get the results on Thursday. Hopefully they can tell us what's wrong.

Other than that - we're having a real sloooooooow warm up this year. I still have a 4 foot pile of snow in front of my back gate blocking in the motorhome. Will probably have to rent a front end loader to get it moved so I can pull the motorhome out. Either that or wait til the end of June.

Shadow

Well everything is ok here! Got the oil changed and all fluids topped off. Took the M/H for a spin to check everything, hooked up the jeep and all the lights work!! yaa.... Will be headed out next Weds. weather permited! Biloxi first stop then on to Florida and up the east coast to check out the Carolina's. Maybe we'll get to run into some old friends on our trip! ;)

G

well Butch if u and Shirley are in SC around june ,, give me a hollar ,, we will be in MB from the 22nd of this month ,, till the end of June ,, if we don't go to NC also ,, but keep me posted :) :)

H2H1

Hi BUTCH, we will be pulling out this Thursday and be in Panama City for a week or more, then back up north if nothing come up to stop us. If in/near PCB give us a holler, we will be St Andrews State Park. I think you have my telephone if not pm me and I will get it to u. Be careful on your trip

Shadow

Hollis, we will be leaving Biloxi the 28th and Panama city beach was our next stop. Will give you a shout where we will be staying. No reservation made yet. Rod, will keep you posted. Shirley wants to see Savannah, Charleston and Charlotte so will be in the area. With that said, does anyone recommend any RV Parks in or around those three citys?

H2H1

Butch we will be gone from there before you get there, dang missed ya'll again. we will bump into you again soon. have a safe trip and enjoy , but most of all be careful in your travels

C Nash

Butch we are supposed to be in Gulf Shores the 28th. They are having the Thunder on the Bay Boat races. Will be staying at State park. Things could change as the GS Mom is not expeted to live.

akjimny

Motorhome still blocked in by the snow pile - - - and it's suppposed to snow again this weekend!!! I hope it's not going to be one of those non-existent summers, again.:(

big bilko

Leaving Nashville tomorrow for Knoxville for a couple of days .we are still deciding where to next.we have detoured off Route 66 for a while to have a look around.regards all BIG BILKO /KAYE

Shadow

Sorry to hear that Chelse. Keep us posted and if your there we will stop by. Save us a spot close by. ;)