Everything is ok

big bilko

Travelling

We are in Montgomery Alabama at present heading for New Orleans tomorrow.We know we are off route 66 but we are exploring your neck of the woods.We shall probably head for Memphis next to see if Elvis is home. Plans from there are sketchy at present regards to all. BIG BILKO.:afro:

Shadow

Well gang, we are hooked up and packed all for a few items. Headed out early in the morning to try and get ahead of Houston traffic. First stop Biloxi then off to gulf shores, and panama city beach. After that Georgia and the Carolina's. Maybe even hit Misty River again. If we have gas money after Biloxi! ;)

H2H1

well Butch, all I can say is good luck in Biloxi, but hang onto your GAS money to buy gas for the MH.

Now I have a question for all. We just got back from Fl, spent a week down there and everything was great. We got home and we unloaded everything that is not needed to stay in the MH. I washed and clean it up then drove to the end of my driveway which has a small decline in it to drain the water out of the fresh water holding tank. ALL IS STILL OK. I backed it up and let it sit till it got cooler, dang it was hot that day. I still have not plugged it up to the shore power. Anyway later on that evening I went to start the MH and it would not start. Now I am PO could not find anything left on to drain it, so I plugged it in to shore power and dang it started right up. So the question is what has happen here. I should not need shore power to start my MH.

LEN

Something like that can be a b*tch to find. I would guess that the start battery shorted and the addition of a charge cured the issue or the starter relay may be going.

LEN

H2H1

Thanks Len for the reply. I am going to unplug it tonight and let it sit over night and give it a try in the morning. But this morning ,(still plugged up) , it started right up like it has always done. So tonight is the test.

Shadow

Good luck with your problem Hollis. Slots not good last night, but we're not quick learners. ;) Got gas for $3.17 a gallon with our reward card at a pilot/flying j in gulfport. Cheapest we have seen so far!

H2H1

I guess the gremlin was mad we left it here when we went to FL. I unplugged it last night and today at 12:00 noon it started just like it has always done. So I guess it OK now. I still HAVE NO CLUE AS WHY IT DID NOT START. Thanks to all who replied.

RVBob7645

H2H1;83612 said:
I for one am glad that everyone is not having any problems anymore. I know this because no one is posting any problems or asking for help or advise. So everyone enjoy camping and if you do have a problem please post.

HAPPY CAMPING

My aunt done all the planning when we went camping and she done a very good job at it and we almost always had a very good time.