fall trip

H2H1

Ok I made our fall reservation in the smokie. We will heading that way Sept 27 thru 2 Oct and be staying in Jelly stoneRV Resort Park in Gatlinburg, TN. We were thinking of La Conte park, but after reading the reviews we decided not to. So if any one is in the area please stop by for some refreshment of some kind.:) :laugh: SO ya'll come on over, ye hear

G

RE: fall trip

ok well u asked for it ,, i know where u will be ,, and yes i'll be glad to come up and set a spell with u and the wife ,, i might even bring mine along also ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Re: fall trip

one but if you will come on over I 'll get you one, Rod may come and spend the day

G

i WILL spend the day ,, no doupt about it ,, it's only a 1/2 hr drive for me ,, but Hollis i know u'll tell the secirurty guys to be on the look out for me ,, so i may just have to crash the gate ,, and hide out for a few days ,,, JK ,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Better be careful Rod!! He might still have a battery problem that needs fixing :eek: :laugh: ;)

G

Man what is with the battery probs ,, did u sneak into the interstate batt place and redo them ,, and i bet u also got into the rver's building sites and rewired them ,, i have not seen so much batt stuff in along time ,, well other than the dead ones ;) :laugh: :laugh:

G

well we are doing ok on rain that is ,, 3rd cutting of hay ,, and prolly will get a 4th ,, but i know what u mean ,, i'll send some of our rain u'r way :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

C Nash

Well at least I don't have hay and the grass is dead in the yard well what yard I have. Think I have cut it twice this year. Used to moving if the grass need cutting or neighbors get rowdy :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Nash load up the family and come on over. we will have a blast, just u, rod, and me. But the wives will surly cut in on our fun :laugh: :laugh: :) :bleh:

C Nash

Better be on the lookout Hollis!!
How can you match the description of a black bear :laugh: .

GATLINBURG, Tenn. (AP) -- Officials at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park say a black bear mauled an 8-year-old Florida boy and the boy's father was injured while defending him.

Park rangers later killed a bear matching the description of the one in the attack.

Park spokesman Bob Miller says the bear approached Evan Pala of Boca Raton, Fla., while he was playing in a creek at about 7:30 p.m. Monday. Miller says the bear attacked the boy, was driven off and came back a second time.

Miller says the father was able to chase the bear away with rocks and sticks.

The boy suffered some puncture wounds that were serious but not believed to be life-threatening. The father, John Pala, suffered several cuts during the attack.

H2H1

Thanks for that info, I guess I will care some bear pepper spray and a bell :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :evil: But seriously is this near Jelly Stone park :question: I HOPE NOT, I read your post to the wife and now she is concerned and some what worried.

G

don't worry hollis ,, that was no where near where u guy's are staying this fall ,,, ;) :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve: