Falling Diesel prices

cwishert

Re: Falling Diesel prices

Rod I think you are pulling our leg to get us all to rush over to TN. :clown: $1.89 that sounds too good to be true! :eek: And I'm sure the diesel users are tripping over thier tongues also. :laugh:

utmtman

Saw diesel on the Navajo Nation last week at 3.35 and regular at 2.90. Since its now 2.96 here locally I am willing to think the nation is 50 to 60 cents lower now.

G

well not to make anyone mad or trying to push anything .. here is a web sight u can track fuel prices ,,,, go to www.gasbuddy.com ,, then just click a state and see what the prices are going for ;) :cool: :approve: :approve: :approve: :) :)
And yes carol i had a GTS moment :laugh: (sorry Ken ) but it was 1.98 ,, not 1.89 ,,, diesel was the same though :)

DL Rupper

Diesel in SLC, UT $3.31/gal :( Well I'll be in Nevada soon so maybe it will be cheaper. :)

Steve H

RE: Falling Diesel prices

$3.19 here too!Hope itstays there for next summer! Nice to pay the low price now but to cold around here to do much camping.

elkhartjim

Well, they accomplished what they wanted. We are all goo-goo over $3.00 diesel. Not me. I'm holding out for under 2 bucks and I think it will be there within 3 months. Just got back and it seems Mississippi has the best price from Texas to Alabama. TX $3.09, LA $ 3.10, MS $2.86 and Al $3.39 Of course if you've driven IH 20 in Ms you know they aren't spending much on roads.

H2H1

Jim I agree with you they have silence most everyone who complain about the price of gas / fuel. I hear no one hollowing drill here, drill now like it was one month ago. WE have gotten complacent on lower gas, but just wait after the election, gas/fuel and heating oil will once again go sky high. anyway JMHO