Fender skirts fro m.h

texas_42

I tried to post this last night and sorry if it shows up in two places. I am looking for a company that makes fender skirts for motor homes out of fyber glass. I have found the All-rite co. in Georgia but not sure how long the plastic ones will last. I gurss the original are plastic. Fairly new to all this so please bare with dumb questions and stupid answeres.......thank you.......wayne :cool:

Kirk

Fender skirts fro m.h

While I am sure that you could get some made, I have never seen any so I very much doubt that they exist. While I did once have a car that had fender skirts, I really don't have any desire to put some on our motorhome!

C Nash

Fender skirts fro m.h

Hi Wayne,
Like Kirk I am at a loss on the MH fender skirts. Are you talking about ones like we installed on our cars in the fifties and sixties over the outside opening? Or, maybe you are thinking about the inner skirts in the fender wells.

texas_42

Fender skirts fro m.h

Not like the ones we used to run on our cars. Trim around rear wheel well is what I am looking for. The supplier I found did call them "fender skirts"..........thanks