flag decal for MH

H2H1

I have been all over the Internet looking for a site that has flag decals. I have found several site but none has what I am looking for. What I am looking for is to put on the back of my MH. it needs to be 3' x 4' prefer waving. If anyone know where I can order one please PM or e-mail me or just put a reply on the forum I will get it. thanks

elkhartjim

RE: flag decal for MH

Its a long shot...but you might try a sign company for a decal that large. You also might consider having it made in smaller pcs as a decal that large is going to be the "one arm paper hanger" the devil to work with.

utmtman

Re: flag decal for MH

I found one in a craft store a few years ago, also I have seen some that were a couple of feet in size in walmarts office stuff section.

H2H1

thanks Lee and Jim , we got a new super Wal-Mart opening next month. So I think I'll be there and looked around and see if they have anything. I will start looking into some craft shop around town.

SnowbirdInFlight

RE: flag decal for MH

H2H1 - 2/22/2008 1:16 PM I have been all over the Internet looking for a site that has flag decals. I have found several site but none has what I am looking for. What I am looking for is to put on the back of my MH. it needs to be 3' x 4' prefer waving. If anyone know where I can order one please PM or e-mail me or just put a reply on the forum I will get it. thanks

This is the largest one I could find. Click for Flag Decal

H2H1

Ok I got my waving flag, cost $35 + tax, size 2'x3'and boy it looks good. thanks to all who assistanced me in my request.

H2H1

local sign shop, I called and ask the price and was quoted $35, when I got there I was told 82+tax I refused that price and told them what I was quoted over the phone and they honored he quote