Florida

G

I am thinking about heading down to Florida for the thanksgiving week ,, i want a good mh park near Disney world (very close) ,, does anyone have any advice???
I have been to Destin ,, but never to Disney World ( been to Disneyland to many times to mention)
If there is a place close to DW and near the beach ,, i would like that also ,, don't really want to take the toad ,, but if i must then i must,,,,
Bty what is the weather like down there that time of year???
If it is nice and near the beach i might stay until xmas
:)

Bush70

Re: Florida

Fort Summit KOA. No beach but close to Disney and a very nice campground in town near places to and such.

deniloo

RE: Florida

I think the toad is a must coz ya can't be at Disney AND the beach at the same time.....unless of course you'll settle for Blizzard Beach!
icon_smile.gif

G

I found a resort right across from DW ,, they offer shuttles right from the site ..
The place is Tropical Palms rv resort ,, not bad priced either ,,, $59.00 per day (at that time of year) Full hookups on most sights ,, and also paved pads on most ,,, very few pull thrus ,,, but i can back in no prob ,,,
Does anyone know anything about this place??? I know they can make the city garbage dump look good in pictures ,, but i'd like to know first hand from all of u,,,
I don't care to spend the money ,, if it's worth it....
Bty what is the weather like in November ,, down near DW???
need to know what to pack ,, also kinda gave up on the beach thingy ,, i'll save that for another trip.... :)

G

oh yea forgot to post in the last ,, but the wilderness CG was booked for that week :( :(

vettman74

There are a few fairly close.Mouse Mountain,Orlando Winter Garden,Kissimee Koa,Tropical palms,etc.All of these are decent and within about 15 minutes of Disney.

Bob Vaughn

If you call Fort Wilderness on a regular basis up till the time you get there you will find that they have cancellations. I called every day to find out if they had cancellations and one day they did for the days I wanted to be there, Give it a shot.... :laugh: