flower pot lights

flower pot lights

Mr. Nash,
We USED to purchase them at Wal-Mart. Now, no one knows where they came from. IF you can buy them now, let me know where. We have not been able to find them on the east coast for almost a year.

C Nash

flower pot lights

It has been several years since I bought any from wal mart so they may not handle them anymore. I'll ck and see. Maybe hobbie lobby if you have those stores in your area.

flower pot lights

we are going to spend a week in williamsburg va starting on the 13th and we are going to the pottery factory and see if they have them.

C Nash

flower pot lights

I have checked local wal marts, hobby lobby and Ole Time Pottery and have not been able to find any around here anymore.

flower pot lights

bjcrafts only has the 5 and 7 inch pots now and the 7inch ones are out of stock for a month ive been interneting my butt off trying to find a supplier of these or close to them if anyone has found something similar plz let me know and i will do likewise. I have a pic of the pots if anyone need them but bjcrafts has the samething i am working on getting the 10 inch pot just waiting on a reply for shipping cost.

Rick

flower pot lights

Sorry didnt read up futher... I live in indiana ive check these places so far with no luck- home Depot, menards, lowes, hobby lobby, michaels it could be a season thing as well so maybe in the spring i can recheck these places i had also sent the pic to a cpl online stores that handle flower pots with no luck as well keeping my fingers crossed though someone has to have them...

Rick

flower pot lights

Maybe that is why the pots we ordered have not come in. I have to leave tomorrow for Mobile Al. We are taking 3 trailers down for some help. I will be able to check on it when I get back in a few days.