Ford or Chevy chasis

My wife and I have looked at the coachmen freelander models in the 21-24 ft. range.........I am over 6'3" and like the added rom Chevy gives you in the cab................is The Ford or Chevy better?..........or is it just personal preference in these smaller class C's.....Thanks

H2H1

NASH is right, personal point, me I am a chevy man, and I bought a work horse being it has a chevy power train. But at your height get something that you can be happy in, ford or chevy should not be a deal breaker.

Thanks..........and as for losing your mind..........I will let you know if I find it..........as I lost mine a while back too........thanks again

Thanks for your advice..................I think the Chevy has more cab space.....thats why I asked.................the Ford seemed cramped to me at 6'3".........thanks again

C Nash

rvrookie if you find mine I don't want it back. Never serve me well when I had it LOL. The chevy chassis will be fine. I have the Ford chassis and have always been a chevy man but have been very pleased.