Ford or Dodge

Re: Ford or Dodge

I just purchased a 08 Silverado 2500HD,Duramax/Allison, It is like nothing I have ever had before. For a long time the Cummings engine was king. (never heard of a Cummins truck) The Duramax/ Allison is a hard package to beat. As for price I could not find much difference around here. (Nashville, Tn,) Just my 2 cents worth. GOOD LUCK. :) :) :)

H2H1

hey wildcatbrownhound welcome to the forum I am with you on the Silverado best darn truck I have ever own. If I didn't have a MH I would buy a very good 5er and an a 08 duramax with an allison tranny to pull it with. and let DL smell my smoke :) aayway happy rv'ing

DL Rupper

Hey wildcatbrownhound, welcome to the forum. Funny I've never heard of a Duramaxy/Allison truck before either. Maybe The "Cummings" and the "Durmaxy" can build a truck to put the engines in. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Just pullin your leg a little. We do that from time-to-time here. :approve:

C Nash

wildcatbrownhound whew, finger wore out just typing that handle. Welcome to the forum. Watch DL he keeps his nose in that Dogde tailpipe and it kinda messes up his thinking sometimes. :eek: :laugh: ;) He might even tell you he picks up speed when going uphill but after smelling those Dogde fumes everything looks up hill to him :evil: :laugh: ;)