Foreigners

graeme13

Hi, My name is Graeme. I am from New Zealand, a beutiful country in the South Pacific about 1200 miles east of Australia.
I love travelling. I have travelled throughout approx 70 countries in the world. I am currently planning my trip of a lifetime> a year long RV trip throughout the US, Canada, and Alaska.
There are a number of questions I need answered from travellers actually on the road which I will ask as time goes by. I intend to start this trip in about 24months. Firstly is it possible in this day and age to get a multiple visa to enter and re enter the US from either Canada or New Zealand over a period of more than 12months?????

Regards

Graeme

Ed H.

Foreigners

Your best bet on this question woud be to contact the US government. I think either the State Department or the Immigration & Naturalization Service (INS) would have that information. You could try on the internet by starting at www.us.gov or try the embassy in New Zealand.
I have lived in the U.S. my whole life and fantasize about a similar trip. If you get into New England at all, or want information about the area, feel free to send me an e-mail through this site.
Hope to see you on the road!
Ed