FOREST RIVER INC. ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Re: FOREST RIVER INC. ISSUES

Snowbird,

Check out the "ignore" feature under the "user profile" of anyone you don't care to read. It's really easy!

DL Rupper

Why would anyone care what anyone else said about the product they purchased if THEY were happy with it. Golly gee, I hope you posters don't start bad mouthing Dodge CTDs or make fun of how good the Dodge diesel smoke smells. My "feelings would be hurt". Gee, I think I heard somebody say something like that recently. :evil: :evil: I know it's just a dumb emoticon, but it's the best I can do. :laugh:

G

DL has a Dodge CTD :question: :question: :question:
And he smells the smoke :question: :question: :question:
Now what kinda idiot does that ,, i have never in my life heard of that :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: :clown:
How that DL ,, enough bashing ,, or do u need more form Nash :laugh: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown:

C Nash

Rod, not going to make DL mad at me cause he said somewhere that he might go back to Ohio to add a cummins engine in the weight room for them Buckeyes and let them smell the fumes to see if that would help them beat the SEC schools. ;) :laugh: :evil: and besides he might come up through Alabama if I make him mad and pullute this fine pure country air here in Gods country with DOGDE fumes :angry: ;) :laugh:

G

Now would Dl do that ,, i don't think so ,, he's still mad at the Nasa guy's ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

see Nash i told u so :dead: :dead: :dead:

C Nash

Yep. he done gone and messed up nassa by puting that cummins on the space shuttle and now the russians are gonna beat us to the moon for shore. :eek: :laugh: but don't tell Dl I said that. :laugh: He might missunderstand and get all rilled over nuthing :laugh: ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey DL,
This might outta be a new thread, but have you heard a new Dodge Diesel, the 5.7 version? We put a fifth wheel in one yesterday and we did not hear it either. I swear some gas engines are louder. I was impresed!!!!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yep, it was running.
Since this thread is dedicated to Forest River, good or bad, I started a new thread on the Dodge engine. :laugh:

C Nash

Think you got it in the right place Ken with all the bad post. :laugh: :laugh: ;) All the Dogdes I have heard sounded like ten mechanics in the engine with hammers :eek: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

DL Rupper

Prospective RV Buyers: A good way to get an indication of how good a RV product and how well its manufacture or dealer responds to problems is to subscribe to TrailerLife or MotorHome depending on which type of RV you plan on buying. Check out the RV Action Line in each magazine for problems associated with different products and manufactures. This should be done for a least 1 year before choosing an RV.

Reference: TrailerLife Magazine, Dec 2007, RV Action Line, Page 16, Service Inconsistency, Cedar Creek Day Dreamer by Forest River.

H2H1

there you go Ken, giving him the big head about the dodge diesel. now we want get any rest. :) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.