Forest Service to cut Access Pass benefit from 50% down to 10%

utmtman

Re: Forest Service to cut Access Pass benefit from 50% down to 10%

To go along with your no money comments, I remember when Obama was running for Pres and I was working at a national park and everyone who came thru whom had those stickers to vote Ob, were saying they were sick of how deep Bush sunk us into debt and Ob would get us out of debt. I would love to be able to talk to them people now. Sorry folks could not resist. And its sad that our parks and forests services are being taken over by concessionaires. It takes away from the originality of the ideas behind the parks and national forests.

whitey

Hey Tex; They have just gave the fat cat on wall street billions of dollars and the Gov. Can not afford to let us have a little 50% off Camping, They don't mind to send our young men and women off to War and they come home disable but they can hand out the money too the fat cats. I just on't belived a word of that about been to big to fail.I think some of those people needs to were Madoff is at. Some body mess up.

TexasClodhopper

Whitey, now THAT'S mostly how we've gotten into this crisis.

They all got theirs, so I'm going to get mine!

Everybody sees people on disability or at the welfare office and has to go get some for themselves.

Farmer's can't farm without a subsidy. Businesses can't run without a government contract.

I've paid into that pot for 25 years! I deserve whatever I can get out of it!

I'm going to work for the government for 20 years and then get 50 years of retirement income.THERE IS NO MORE MONEY. ANYTHING WE PAY OUT NOW IS BORROWED.
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO DID IT ... IT'S DONE.
NOW YOU'VE GOT TO LIVE WITH IT.

Triple E

Tex is right!!! The milk has been spilt. All we can do is lick it up. Like Glenn Beck said. "Time to reset". Fire the Federal Reserve and go back to the gold standard.

........only "gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts";......... US Constitution, Article I, Section 10.

:8ball:

TexasClodhopper

BTW, Whitey, I meant no personal offense to you. Your comment inspired my comment.

whitey

Hey Tex; No offense taken, Just old man disgusted with the way this country has got in the mess it is in now. And i didn't mean to step on your toes, i know that we are broke. However some one need to be held responsible for this mess.

whitey

I just get a little paranoid when they send our young men women off to died in some foreigner country. I can not forget the 50000 names on the Veit Nam wall.

H2H1

well Whitey I agree with you, in away, I would rather be there than in our back yard. As a Viet Nam vet I can under stand your concern. I am going to the Viet Nam Memorial wall this April. I have a lot of friends on that wall, and I know it going to emotional, but I feel I need to go before I get to old and can't make it or die .

Triple E

TexasClodhopper - 2/13/2010 7:27 PM

Whitey, now THAT'S mostly how we've gotten into this crisis.

They all got theirs, so I'm going to get mine!

Everybody sees people on disability or at the welfare office and has to go get some for themselves.

Farmer's can't farm without a subsidy. Businesses can't run without a government contract.

I've paid into that pot for 25 years! I deserve whatever I can get out of it!

I'm going to work for the government for 20 years and then get 50 years of retirement income.THERE IS NO MORE MONEY. ANYTHING WE PAY OUT NOW IS BORROWED.
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO DID IT ... IT'S DONE.
NOW YOU'VE GOT TO LIVE WITH IT.

HeyTex, Haven't you heard. We aint broke no more. We just got $15,000,000,000.00 legal counterfeit money. No need to worry.:disapprove: :dead: :angry: :bleh:

:8ball: .