Foretravel 38 foot class A

G

Anybody know the resale value of a Foretravel 38 ft motor home???
Looked at a 1995 today and they want $88.000 for the rig,,, but i can't see it,,, my alegro bus is a 1997 and it is only worth 35,000 do they say ,, very low milage 37,000 and only have 11 hours on the genset...
Any input on the Foretravel class A???
Any probs anyone has had with this coach????
Bty the original onwner completly re did the coach ,,, all new hand built cabs,, washer dryer.,,
andf alot of extras to long to list ...
Should i trade or not????
My Coach is paid for and i'm trying to trade straight across ,, but i am wondering if it is a good deal or not...
:)

hertig

Re: Foretravel 38 foot class A

Check it out in www.nadaguides.com for an approximation of the relative values. You may need to boost the Foretravel value a bit to cover the custom cabinetry (don't know if they have a place in the form for that)

G

well i checked out the nada on the coach and it is 30,000 above perfect value ,, so i guess i have some thing to bargain with,,,
Bty thanks hertig for the reponse and ,, no there is nothing in the pricing for a redone coach,,,
I think i'll go try again on the trade... i know my coach is newer .. but this coach is like WOW inside and also has low miles like mine,,, no slides (but neither does mine) but the living space and the alover space is alot more than mine..
Same engine and genset,,, but like i said the inside was somthing to see...
Also ,, has anyone heard of any probs with this coach?????
If they are miner i can fix,, but major,,, i can fix too (but would not really like to)
Thanks

G

Oops forgot that the asking price was way over the book value,,, kinda had to clear that up because in my post it sounded kinda confusing (at least to me) :) :)