Forum Update

Loretta

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

Just a quick note to let you all know that we're working on updating the forum. We hope that this will help prevent our legitimate, registered users from being stuck in moderation. I know it's been a bit of a frustration for some, so thanks for hanging in there and being patient while we work on this.

Thanks!
Melissa "Loretta" Thrush

Loretta

Administrator
Staff member
The forum has been updated! Consitter, please give posting a try and we'll figure out if your account can remain as-is with the new version.

G

what happend to the stuff where we staed our rv type and such?

G

well this i not working ,, posted 2 replies and nothing shown

C Nash

Loretta, Had trouble signing in earlier but that may be because of low signal on my end, New format looks good but no opinion yet. Anything new takes this brain awhile getting used to LOL. Thanks for all your work.

G

i am with u Len ,, i posted last night 3 times ,, and nothing ,,

G

i am with u Len ,, not happy ths new forum is slow and as with u i got errors also ,, btw how did u get a post on here ??

Loretta

Administrator
Staff member
Hi guys. We have a support ticket in to get these issues figured out. I didn't receive notification that you replied on this thread either, so it looks like we've got some work to do. Thanks for your feedback.

C Nash

Earniee, when you sign in there is a check for remembering you. Check it and then you shouldn't have to sign in ever time.