icon_smile_question.gif
icon_smile_question.gif
icon_smile_shock.gif
Been under the covers all day
icon_smile_big.gif
icon_smile_wink.gif

raskal

Re: Friday 13th

Got our tax refund check in the mail yestrday and found we had been audited ... we got back more than we figured!

I'll spend today looking over my shoulder in these Black Hills ... :eek:

utmtman

LOL raskal. We went to Seattle yesterday and I dropped off the DW at her sisters for the weekend. Gonna go back and pick her up Sunday afternoon. Had a good day. Now today thats a different story. Woke up to low battery power. Guess the converter and taken a dump. I put a battery charger on the batteries and they are charging now and shall see what happens.

LEN

Well I was anticipating a nice fat incentive check, then got the letter from the IRS. The motor home cost me some more the whole darn incentive. CRAP!! I sold a rental so I could pay cash for the MH, well, as well as the capitol gains the gov got the incentive too as it put me over the top of those who get the incentive. Just got the MH a year too late or a year too early. OH well maybe I'll win the LOTTO LOL

LEN

H2H1

hey Lee I had to jump of my MH when we got ready to leave Destin last Sunday. We got home ok but 2 days later same thing. I put in on the charger and charging it up. I did fine some switches on and went around to check everything out and made sure all was turned off. Now I will wait and see later if I found the what was killing the battery. Friday 13 state of mind as for as I am concern. :laugh:

elkhartjim

Goin back under the covers
icon_smile_shock.gif
Don't care with who....here Roxie, hear Holly...come on....lets get in bed and pul the covers over us. Sure don't want to go check on the mh.
icon_smile_sad.gif

DL Rupper

Went to Crater Lake for the Fri 13th. Just saw more proof of the whole Global Warming thing. Check out 3 new Pix's in album. :evil:

H2H1

DL those are great pictures. I have seem some of the sites and looking to going back. Oh did you take the pic with your cell phone?

H2H1

DL those are great pictures. I have seem some of the sites and looking to going back. Oh did you take the pic with your cell phone?

DL Rupper

Hey Hollis, it's a great cell phone. I can even talk on it ifn I press the right buttons.

G

Hollis i got a fix for u'r MH batterie (enigine that is ) pm me and i'll tell u how to do it ,, if it got out on here ,, i would lose my attempted patent ,, yea right ,,, :eek: ;) :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :clown: