Fridge problems...Im SO upset!

big bilko

Re: Fridge problems...Im SO upset!

Nearly the Matterhorn when We walk home from the pub and have to negotiate the slope then 20 stairs to get to the first level of the house.Extra fun when we have to lug up the groceries and a case of beer. Thinking of buying a few mules. :clown: :laugh: :) Regards Big Bilko

RE: Fridge problems...Im SO upset!

bumping last years thread just for an update. I found a place in Tennessee that carries refurbished cooling units. http://www.rvcoolingunit.net. David Force helped me pick the right unit for my fridge and within a week my cooling unit arrived at my door. Less than half the price if I had ordered it locally. So today I tackled the project of removing the fridge and replacing the cooling unit. Here's pictures of the progress so far:

IMG00348.jpg

IMG00349.jpg

IMG00350.jpg

IMG00352.jpg

IMG00353.jpg

IMG00354.jpg

IMG00355.jpg

SuperMike

Excellent well done. I hope it all works ok when you are finished. :laugh:

Regards

Mike

H2H1

LOOKED LIKE A BIG JOB glad you was able to get it out and replace the unit. post back and let us know how it is working

H2H1

LOOKED LIKE A BIG JOB glad you was able to get it out and replace the unit. post back and let us know how it is working

Finished putting the fridge back in last night. Fired it up and within an hour and a half it was ice cold! YAYYYYY I have my fridge back!!!!!!!!

Kirk

Great news! You should even have cold beer by now?