FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

team3360

Has anyone heard of or tried the fuel pills made by Bioperformance .They are pills you drop in your fuel tank ,they disolve and they are to give 18-22% as much as 35% increase in fuel mileage. I was approched in mid- jan, at the campworld store in bowling green by a guy who gave me some of these pills to try on my way home from vacation.He also gave me information about the web site, (www.agodsend4us.mybpbiz.com )to futher check this out.I was leary about putting this in my fuel tank till I heard/learned more about it.In diesel it raise the cetane level for better combustion ,which means better mileage. I have not read enough about gas to see the effects . Anyone use/using this TEAM3360

RayinTampa

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Team, I'd be real leary of adding anything to my fuel tank but fuel. I've always been told that fuel additives were nothing more than hokus pokus. I figure if someone had something that would increase milage by 18-20% on the market we'd all know about it by now cause it would be all over TV and the Papers and you'd have to stand in line to buy it. I for one think the only thing those pills will increase is the cash in that other guys pocket. Just my humble opinion.
Ray

team3360

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

I totally agree . Thats why the pills are still in the bag and not in my tank.I drive a truck for a living ,and owned three back in the '90s, so I know the cost of repairs."Thats all I need." I was just wondering if anybody with some chemistry background could investagate the web site and give us their view and knowledge. thanks for the response. TEAM3360

C Nash

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

In the old days moth balls would up the octain for increased performance. Put them (18) in my 49 Ford tank and won the race but, burned the valves :( :angry: I agree with Ray.

Kirk

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

It sounds like one more gimmick much like the magnets for the fuel line. I would think that such a product would be grabbed by one oil company and locked up for their fuel and thus to lead the market in performance and thus in sales? See if you can get a chemist to check one out to learn what is in it.

team3360

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

C N Funny you mentioned moth balls, that is exactly what they smell like only there long and green . Kirk I'm in the process of finding someone to checkout the ingredents .I will let everyone know when the results are back TEAM3360

n/a9

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Hey guys all your answers are on my website...i have been useing this stuff on my car and know people who are with all results...also if you are interested in the whats in the pills..it will tell you if u download the technical info on the product on my webpage...one more thing ANYONE else who is a little sceptical like I was.email me and i can mail you a free sample..oh and heres my site :)

www.marcelpare.mybpbiz.com

team3360

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Well you would be second person thats trying to sell this product that I heard from. I have tried to download the files , and they WILL NOT DOWNLOAD pdf . I have tried on both the web SITES yours and the fellow I meet in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and they will not download , and I've tried on 3 different computers ,2 are DSL, so how about if you download them and send them to me by email. I wont consider it when the information seems to be blocked out.(like trying to hide something)I know your web site is just copied from the companys sales program but when you click on the highlights and nothing will download, what would you think. If its what they say it is send me the technical data . heres my email ( water579@localnet.com ) LEE

Al Wells

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Hmm...I got the files to download, but I get a red flag on the product claims, as more emphasis is put on making money on it, than what the product truly offers. If the product is as good as stated, it would not need to be a 'secret'...

n/a9

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Hey AL WELLS check out the testimonials on my website..that might help you...were not saying its secret as to we dont want anyone to know about it...just saying its secret to emphisize on the opportunity one might have to make some money being that no one knows about our product :) email me if u want a free sample...

Best Regards :)

benwd

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

WOW---Only in this great country could this happen. With all our big companies working on developing everything along with full access to information and computer aided design that this little gas pill comes along that can increase mileage up to 35% and almost nobody has heard of it. What a country.
I can hardly wait to dump a handful of those in my tank.

TexasClodhopper

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Now your talking! Didja notice he was from CANADA, people? You couldn't get your hands on him if that grand pill choked up your fuel system, either. Who ya gonna call?

n/a9

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

Well actually its an American company and is actually guaranteed to be safe to use in any internal combustion engine...And if you can prove that this pill did damage to your car Bio Performance will replace the damage free of charge. :)

turnipbwc

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

OK everybody, I just took two of those pills with a glass of water......if you see a green streak flying over your house at 1000 MPH it's me......here I come............ :laugh:
turnip

C Nash

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

You found the secret Turnip :eek: . YOU take them and you see double so, guess what? You double you MPG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

turnipbwc

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

c.nash,
If I double my MPG then I must double my speed. Looks like I will be going over your house sooner at 2000 MPH. The rest of you better get with the program or you will be behind the :8ball:
turnip

turnipbwc

FUEL PILL, GAS OR DIESEL

c.nash,
If I double my MPG then I must double my speed. Looks like I will be going over your house sooner at 2000 MPH. The rest of you better get with the program or you will be behind the :8ball:
turnip