Fuel savings

elkhartjim

Okay folks....I want a fee on this one. We're leaving for s texas in a couple of days and I've got it figured out.

Okay...now pay attention. Hook up the toad, start toad, set cruise on 65 mph and let it help push. What do you think? double pusher. I'm expecting 15 mpg at least.

I appreciate all the accolades I'll get in advance and pm me for where to send the royalty checks. Hey Tex...its like adding another oilwell to our stable.

G

RE: Fuel savings

I hope u got a remote to let off the gas for the toad ,, other wise it's gonna push u right past u'r destination ,, and also past the fuel stops ,, and thinking of that ,, u gotta fuel the toad also ,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Make mine cash Jim ,, it works better for both of u that way :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :laugh:

utmtman

Re: Fuel savings

Tex I think you have hit on something there. Wonder if it will work with the dolly configuration too. LOL

elkhartjim

Re: Fuel savings

Well, we talked about it around a campfire last night and decided it would be more of a marriage saver than fuel saver. We also debated the dolly situation and concluded that the only way for it to work is hook up backards and then drive in reverse. sound silly? Nope...somebody thought it might actualy take miles off the odometer. We're going back to the campfire tonight but with better adult beverage's so as not to cloud our memories so much.