Full-timing in a few years

LEN

Re: Full-timing in a few years

Don't know of any with separate bedrooms, best I can think of would be a "A" with a rear bedroom for two and one of the hide-a-beds with the air mattress in the front. Bad side is making the hide-a-bed each morning, this would give bathroom access to both front and rear during the night. Some bigger "C" have the rear bedroom and the bed over the cab, bad side to this is the climbing a stair of some type in and out of the front bed. I haven't looked at the new FRED's yet but they would have this type of C I believe. There are older wonder-lodges that I believe have a rear BR and side bunks that are larger than bunk beds, that even have private entertainment systems in each bunk but it's still a bunk.

LEN

navybabe

Thanks Len once again. I have looked at the C's that have the bed over the cab and I would be the one to climb the stairs so that Mom and grandmom wouldn't have to. My only thing with the C is that I don't think it will be enough room for full-timing with three adults. I am looking at the Dynamax for the quality and being a little more roomier. However, I am also looking at the Newmar, Tiffin and Winnebago for comparison in the A category. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

LEN

If you are going new I would look at a company still in business for a warranty. If use Monaco, Holidayrambler are good adds to your list. Also some of the new but out of business are great buys and an extended warranty would/might/could be of help. One thing about an A is the storage is great. When you get to looking at a unit post and get thoughts on a spacific brand or coach. There is always someone around with the good bad and ugly. A slightly used coach at time might be better than new as the cost will be better and the bugs worked out with some xtras like solar, brake controler, hitch, tow bar. Look for big gray and black water tanks, with three women you'll need this.

LEN

TexasClodhopper

"... Look for big gray and black water tanks, with three women you'll need this. ..."

OH BOY! :clown:

brodavid

I have to agree with Tex,
it is better to have bigger tanks than to have to find a restroom in the dark
IMO

msj

H2H1

with 3 women along you might need to tow a trailer with porty potties on them... JK ladies, been there with 6 female in and out of mine and it was hell to pay with all that paper. OH just make sure they know how to use the toilet as it is not like a home toilet , and use a lot of water when flushing

H2H1

OK BETTY, "A LOT " of water is for flushing from the water supply. not from the ladies :laugh: :laugh: . Remember us men don't use paper when are wee weeing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

not if you take aim, stand close and shake not break and all will be OK :laugh: :laugh: yes Tracy some sprinkle when they tinkle, that is because the water is so cold :laugh: :laugh:

wolfgirl

like I read from the forum a very famous quote: OH BOY
most men imagine to much :) :) :)
by the way I give and I can take, daddy taught me well
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

good, being that said you will let you fit right in :laugh: :laugh: . But we will do our best to help everyone out with there questions. I am in no way an expert and there are very talented individuals on the forum who are, or very close to being. welcome welcome, now have some fun :laugh: :laugh: PS all men have big imaginations, how else would they be happy :laugh: