Ga mountains pic

H2H1

Hey Chelse where are the pictures of the GA MOUNTAINS posted in the alburms? just like to seepictures of the home state.

C Nash

Re: Ga mountains pic

Well Hollis & Maria, It's like this, think I have the slowest computer in the world and the worst person controlling it :laugh: . Guess I'll have to get Texas Clodhopper to help me post pictures. They jusy didn't go. Will try again. Really like the Northern part of your state but, will drive 400 miles out of the way to miss Atlanta :) . Hate traffic. Wish we could go back and see the colors in the Mnts now.

H2H1

I know what you mean about the Atlanta traffic. I usually go around Atlanta when we head up to the Tenn mountains
icon_smile.gif
. The DW is putting in to go to ND and SD next spring, so I guess that will take most of the spring up and then we will head back out to the mountains in the fall. Chelse other than GA., Tnn any suggestionson places to go to see the fall colors? Hey, does any one have any suggestion as where to go next year for fall colors? Chelse waiting for the pic.

happy rv'ing

C Nash

You'll love SD & ND :bleh: The best place I have found for fall colors is the woods :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: . I don't know H2H1, everwhere I go they are best. Really your North Mnt area is great IMO and we also have great color in North Al. Haven't been in the Maine, ver, penn area but the pictures sure look great.

DL Rupper

Hey Hollis, try the Northeastern States for some spectacular colors in Oct. Just remember them folks up there aren't playing with a full deck. They are rather peculiar in Vermont. New Hampshire folks seem to be rather friendly. If you get around any big cities up there (Boston) just close your eyes, point the RV and press down on the gas. That's how they all drive up there. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: