gas and diesel cost

H2H1

Hello Rod, I thought you lived in GEENBACK,TN. not Crossville. Yes we are just asking questions, no big deal. BTW we figure you out before Ken, wasn't that hard to do. On the site, tnarvs lives in Greenback and has 46 post the last time I was there.

G

yes hollis i do still live in GB ,, but i also have the property that i bought in crossville ,, have a double wide on it ,, so i guess i can say i am from both places ,, :excitement: why do u not post things on there hollis ,, great bunch ,, i even have a skype area for them

H2H1

that right , I forgot about the property you bought in the nudity community, so yes you are right, you can claim both. Now as for as NB is concern, I asked if she knew you as to see why she would not ask you to help her out, Now since you don't know her, it no big deal, but she said she need help and you could help her out, so contact her, she said she pays well. But I also told her you was very talent, (as in RV repairs)

As for as the other RV site, I have and will not say I want again, but I really don't care to engage in that forum.

You also have invited us to your skype site, but you failed to provide it, so how can we?

NO ONE HATE YOU

Grandview Trailer Sa

This is WAY off the mark of this thread, but NO Rod, I have not told anyone here that you changed your name. Like Hollis said, others figured it out before me. Not sure why your blaming me for everything. You were never asked to leave this forum, that was your choice, but I am glad your coming back (maybe). I don't have time for another forum, I like it here and I am not starting anywhere else. If you want to come back to our Skype, let me know, I won't keep up with 2 rooms there either.

vanole

Just made the run up the Florida Turnpike and I-95 to Virgina Beach. I always stop at the same places irregardless of whether I need fuel or not.

11/12/11 Southbound I-95 Diesel prices at the Wilco Hess in St George SC $382.9
11/15/11 Southbound Fl TPKE Lake Worth Rest Area $3.95.9

4/23/12 Northbound Fl TPKE Lake Worth Rest Area $425.9 (did not take on any fuel)
4/25/12 Northbound I-95 Wilco Hess St George SC 3.87.9

Bottom line Florida diesel prices are high and the farther north I was going they leveled off with a few places over $4.00 a gal. When I left Florida I was prepared to make the run and not refuel until I was in Va Beach I have a 150 gal tank so it was doable but a nickel difference a gal did not seem unreasonable in St George SC compared to the 30 cents a gal fleecing on the Fl TPKE.

Jeff

H2H1

wow Jeff, 150 gal tank , I wished sometime I has a bigger tank except when I go to fill it up. Well I will experiance the cost next month when I head down to Panama City FL. But we all know that Fl is a tourest trap in the spring and summer. I can get the PC ,FL and 1/2 way home before I buy more gas. I never let mine get below 1/4 tank, but I will start looking for a fill up when it gets down to 1/2 tank.

Glad you madew it home OK

Shadow

Now my head hurts! Niki B is not Rod? Tnarvs is Rod. So Rod, why do you want the guys to go to the other forum? Anywho, Hollis when we were in Panama City Beach we noticed gas and diesel was about .30 cents cheaper then in Destin.

H2H1

well Butch we are going to PC this yearand not going back to Destin, now there was nothig wrong with Destin as the price of camping was great. But now the family like PC so we go there. Sp how have you and Shirley been doing.

C Nash

hello Butch thought you had got lost out there somewhere. I have been on several other forums but found this to be the best one. Always been a great bunch with a lot of knowledge to share. Yes Rod we had figured out who you were and Ken never told me. I do miss your post here as I always depended on your advice. You are a great tech and dont have to be anyone else. I would recommend you to anyone for rv work. Gas here is now down to 3.65. Sure hope it drops some more as it is getting close to parking us. Already have to stay closer and longer at one place.

akjimny

Gas here in Sebring was $3.69.9 this morning - and hopefully coming down. Glad to hear it is even cheaper up in Alabama since we will be passing thru there on May 5th. Now if those darn Canadians would just get their prices down, I might have a nice, inexpensive trip this year.:):) Or not!!

G

well thanks all of u ,, i will do what i can ,, sorry for the bad time i gave all of u ,, i did not mean it ,, and as far as Ninjabunny goes ,, i will do as u said hollis and contact her ,, from what i have read,, seems to be ok ,, I have cked here profile and all is good as far as i see it ,, oh well ,, that is just another thing to worry about ,, i am about ready to head to the beach ,, i am looking forward to it ,, been way to long ,, i have spent one weekend in crossville ,, but it was to damn cold up there ,, oh well take care all ,, and i will be on here when i get the chance

G

thanks hollis ,, are u sure ???:laugh::evil:
But one thing ,, i sure wish i could get my post count back ,, it is gonna take me yrs to get back to where i was ,, maybe i can get Cindy to do a little magic ,, :excitement::excitement::applause

G

well Niki ,, welcome to the forum ,, and i guess i am the bum that MR. hollis told u about in TN :laugh:
no really all kidding aside ,, if u do get to tn ,, let me know ,, i would be more then happy to help u out anyway i can ,, i do know rvs , well i hope i do ,, but let me know :)

H2H1

Rod go back to 730 and I think you will have your count. But since you are using another name it is as you are new.

H2H1

Yes I am sure , you have been looking in on us from time to time and decided to jump back in, which is great. Like Nash said your expertise on repairs is welcome. And if my old memory serves me correct, no one has never said you was not knowledgeable in RV repair.