Gas war in Houston

DL Rupper

Re: Gas war in Houston

Diesel in Oregon. $4.85/gal. Wish someone would tell these GREENIES that oil is cheaper now.

H2H1

hey Nash looks like we may be heading that way soon if it keeps going down. Also I paid $3.53 in Langdale Al. last week and I am heading that way this weekend and get soon more.

vanole

Gas here in Va Beach is running between $3.49 -$3.57. Diesel at the Quarles card lock was 3.80 two Sundays ago when I filled up the M/H, I suspect it is still about that price or maybe a few cents cheaper. On a side note I find the Qurles card to be a pretty handy item. Quarles has an agreement with many folks including the usual suspects (flying J, petro, loves etc...) that allows you to use the Quarles card at the participating establishments.

V/R
Jeff

C Nash

Hollis what are you doing? Driving a hundred miles to save a few cents a gallon. :laugh: Still 3.59 here. All you Texans let me know when you are going to increase the price so I can fill the MH first :eek: :laugh: Think I'll go to Huston to fill up :laugh: :laugh: :bleh:

H2H1

no Nash it only 24 mile for my house. I go up to west ponit over to vally

RvRover

Diesel is still over $4.60 a gallon where I live. Its high time we get off oil and go to an electrical economy, or hydrogen economy. I'm sick of paying through the rear to oil robber barons.

DL Rupper

Hey Shadow some people just don't get it. If we switched to electric or solar power tomorrow the RV's would be a thing of the past. Imagine moving a 20 K or larger vehicle(s) with electric power. That would be some BIG mother of all batteries. RVRover won't be roving very far.

We would also have to wait 20 years for all of us to run out and buy whatever type of vehicle that would be required to burn/use the alternative fuel. Big $$$$'s. Just pie in the sky. Everything is made out of oil. Oil will be here for the next 50 years.

No we don't need to get off oil, but rather drill our own oil. If Russia gets control of most of the world's supply of oil, we are in big trouble. :(

Shadow

Don't have to convince me DL. ;) Our politicians are a joke. Pelosi and her cronies left town so they didn't have to vote on the drilling issue. :angry:
Any way, the only Greenies I want to be associated with are the ones in my billfold :approve:

G

hey DL ,, not picking on u or anything ,, but locomotives are run on electric ,, the engines are just big generators that drive the electric motors on the wheels ,,, sorry ,, i'm beat tonight ,, and jsut thought i'd say something ,, but u know i'll reply to almost anything ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

C Nash

Now if we could just find room for that huge generator on oer rvs :laugh:

G

well it could be done ,, Nash ,, but where would u sleep and do other stuff ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: