gas water heater

ratfamily

I just purchased a Forest River Salem FSX 167rbkx Platinum. Everything that uses gas works except the water heater. The igniter works. I took the gas line off the regulator and there is no gas coming out of the line. Is there a valve somewhere I am missing? I hate to take back to the dealer for repair. I am a do it yourself kind of guy.

ratfamily

OK I hope this helps someone out there. I decided to do a search in the trailer and track the gas lines. I looked under the sink and behind the panel under the frig. That did not help solve anything. I then decided to get under the trailer and I found the distribution valve that sends the gas to the four appliances. As I traced the lines I found the one going to the water heater. A section of the line had been caught between the frame of the RV and the floor. It was pinched flat. I took my pry bar and persuaded the line to come out of its spot. I used some pliers and gently tried to restore the line to a semi round shape. I tested it and the water heater fired up and worked like a charm. Someone didn't test the systems before it left the factory did they?