Gatlinburg

hutchings8

we are looking for a campground in gatlinburg and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. We really want the "mountain" feel with wooded camping spots etc. We have never been and are new to camping so any help would be appreciated.... Thanks :)

H2H1

RE: Gatlinburg

Morning Hutchings8, I just got back from Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg 2 week ago and all RV site was full. Most of the site was small and cramped. I stayed at the KOA just off the main road it was about $45 per night with full hook up and a fire pit. May I suggest that you go on the Internet for RV site in Gatlinburg and what is available. you can stay in PF and take a trolley to Gatlinburg for less than $2 per person per way. any way enjoy the trip.

G

RE: Gatlinburg

my sugestion exactly,, this time of year it is hard to find a place anywhere near Gattlinburg ,, it has to do with the fall colors and such ,, but if u don't mind the little extra dollar ,, u can see all there is to see in Gat.. And PF,, via trolly ,,, i live only 20 Minutes from the above sights and we still have probs just driving up there and seeing the sights ,, but if u'r camping it,, IMO would be best to stay away from all the hussle and take the trolley ,, but agin just MO.. ;) :) :)